Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bad Blogger

Hey, everyone!

I've been bad about blogging lately. Sorry about that. We're fighting the flu here with the grandkids pretty sick. Thankfully Bill and I haven't gotten it. We got our flu shots right about 8 days before they got sick....crossing fingers here.

I did finally finish my book at about 2AM! Good writer that Dan Brown. Teaches and entertains at the same time. Very Enlightening. Love his works. But this one really let me down with the ending.

Just a note, I will be a Guest Blogger on Oct. 23rd at Scrapbook News and Review. I used this opportunity to create another wall hanging. Hope you like it. I'll post it up here too after it goes up there. And Teresa Collins will be the week after me. So take a look there if you can.

Working on getting the classes together for the Grungeboard Wallets and the Graphic 45 Christmas Wall Hanging. You forget how much work it is when you open your mouth and say "let's do a class." But you guys and gals make it all worthwhile!!! I do love the challenge!!!

Stay warm and well....and do your part to help the economy...shop at your LSS!

TTFN!

1 comment:

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I've been a bad blogger myself. I need two of me right now. I'm loving every minute of it though.

Can't wait to see you on Scrapbook News!

Great big smiles,
Teresa