Sunday, September 4, 2011

Can you stand one more Necklace




This is just another fun piece I made in the Melting Pot with Vintaj and Embossing Powders.


I learned that if you punch the holes in the brass blank BEFORE you add the powders, it gives you many more possibilities to add more beads.


The leather cord for the necklace gives it a more rustic feel as well.


All the kits for the Artful Dwellings class are gone. YAY! They went very fast in Davenport. But I do have a few left for the Loaded Chunky ATC Kits if anyone is interested.
Pay Pal is set up. So email me or whatever.


They are $30 plus shipping. Only to US right now please.
Everything is inked, painted, Distress Stickled, sprayed with Perfect Pearls and ready to go. All you need is a few background stamps to the main papers, some Distress Ink Tea Dye and Black Soot, black paint for the block, some glue and a sanding block for the metal on the back.


Hope you're having a safe and happy Labor Day in the States, and a good weekend to everyone else!


Linda

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You know Linda, you could make the same thing in different colors every single day, and I'd still be coming back for more. Love this necklace, the super cool altered piece and of course YOU!!!!

Toodles
Erika

Vic said...

You can keep posting those beautiful necklaces!

Shirley said...

Yes, I can stand one more necklace! That is gorgeous!!

misteejay said...

Keep them coming...stunning work.

Toni xx

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous necklace, Linda!

Janine said...

Love your work!! Labor Day weekend in Canada too!!!

Candy C said...

Wow...your necklace is wonderful! You're just a jack of all trades...I'm impressed! <3 Candy

2amscrapper said...

love the purple on the necklace! And the chunky ATC is wonderful!

Sandy Diller said...

That necklace is CRAZY GOOD!!!

Lori said...

Well, I can say, that since I saw this in person, it's even more awesome in real life. Fabulous!

Angie Lentz said...

You are making me wish I could bust out my melting pot!! Keep them coming. Love the inspiration!! Thanks!

Martina said...

A magnificent work of art, dear Linda! Unique and beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

Of course I can, a girl can never have or see to much jewelry!
beautiful Linda!
hugs Lynn