Monday, February 15, 2010

Brittany's Book


This is the cover of a book project for Creative Imaginations. I used Distress Ink and pen marks to enhance the beautiful papers.


Cut out butterflies and Stickles on the flowers.



Beadazzles on the chipboard....VERY cool!!!!!



Love the way she added just the yellow to the flower.




I made this book using Bare Elements book Beverly and papers Passion for Fashion. This was a really fun project since my Granddaughter, Brittany, is soooo much a shoe-freak/clothes-horse/photo diva.

She really is good. I love the black and white photos.

She's off taking a photography class now using our old 35mm camera to get more wonderful shots. Can't wait to see them.

To see the products list, go to the CI blog and enjoy the other books that were made this month!!!

10 comments:

Helen said...

That is just beautiful! I will certainly go check out the others.

Art By Wanda said...

This is fabulous!!!! I'm sure she's going to LOVE it!!!!

Lisa V said...

Wowzers!! That is absolutely beautiful!! What a nice treat. :)

Lisa V

Lori said...

Exquisite! Love the colors!

Elaine A said...

Linda -

What an awesome job! I love this book, fantastic!

Elaine Allen

2amscrapper said...

Another fab project from you, Linda!

Val said...

OMG what an awesome book. Beautifully done.

Val B.

Deb Smith said...

Hey girlfriend, love the book. Miss u bunches and looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

Tiffany said...

I love it Linda! Absolutely beautiful. Having you on their DT is really is really taking their products to a new level! You are amazing.

Neasa said...

Oh my word! I came across your blog by accident looking for another Linda Cain(e) (non craft related) and I'm so glad I did! I have saved you to favoutites and am going to spend the day browzing through your beautiful creations. It's very cold here in Ireland so perfect day for mooching and crafting. I might try this book. I'll let you know if I finish it! Loving your blog and I'll be back! X