Monday, January 25, 2010

TIM"S New Stuff!!!


Here are all the Designer's Challenge projects for the Ranger group. I'm working on my notebook so I don't know if you'll be able to see any of them well enough. Really some GREAT pieces here...Tim's is the one with the Popcorn. Amazing how he did that!!!

The names are underneath them. I LOVE Michael Putman's and Lin Brown's!!!!!!!! VERY COOL!





These are some of the new Petaloo flowers. A little announcement coming about that group....for me......sounds like fun!!!!



This was Tim's class...Deb and Margaret got in, I did not! BUT isn't this a cool project!!!! The frame and the flowers are wonderfully decorated with some of his new elements.




Great display here of Tim's stuff.






And this display was fantastic!!!!!! The picture does not do it justice, but I'm trying to let you see how wonderful everything was. This show was phenomenal!!!! Deb is in 7th Heaven with the classes and Make-N-Takes!

Tomorrow, lunch with Lin Brown and hope to meet up with some of my BFF's from Ranger U. I've seen Cindy from Australia, Sondra from Eureka, Calif. and Ann from Canada. We had a BLAST there.
7AM class tomorrow....gotta get some sleep. Night All!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Tim's stuff looks amazing, I've been following him on tweet/blog! Say hi to Lin Brown from me! Tell her I love her new haircut.

Unknown said...

WOW ... Thank you so much for sharing ... they all look totally amazing ... that little case ... rocks!
Tell Lin that Linda said her hair looks fabulous X

Scrapthat said...

Oh how fabulous!!
I'm wondering how big the Biggest Ticket pieces are?
They do look fabulous!
TFS :)

Rhonda said...

Linda, Thanks for sharing, love your Melt Art, beautiful.

Sherry Cheever said...

Thanks for sharing! I ended up not being able to go, so I love seeing it on your blog! Guess I'll have to meet you next CHA.

Elaine A said...

Thanks for posting and sharing your photos with us Linda. Really appreciate it. Have fun!

Elaine Allen