Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2AM Epiphany

Couldn't sleep last night. Watched TV with Erin and spent most of the evening with her. She's such a good kid, and fun to be with.

So when I finally went to bed at midnight, I had eaten things that really didn't want to go to sleep....chocolate chip cookies with Erin...bad me, good Nana.

At about 1:30AM I decided to get up since I had this idea to try with the Cuttlebug and Ten Seconds Studio Metal. GREAT combination.

Here's the results. VERY fun!!! Even if it was at 2 in the morning!

Go Create ART!

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

I am like you hun, if I can't sleep, I go into my room of stash and see what happens...most of the nice things I make are thru the night creations LOL...love this flower...tis GORGEOUS!!!! hugs x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Linda ... I have just submitted some work with exactly the same combination ... TSS and a big shot [Ok not exactly the same]... Aint it just the best fun X

Art By Wanda said...

Totally awesome!!!!

Helen said...

Absolutely Fabulous!