Monday, February 23, 2009

Little House in Pearl "UPDATE"

I was REALLY impressed with the Ten Seconds Studio metal color Pearl. I couldn't believe how classy it looked! The roof is Appletini that has been touched up with alcohol inks. Just a few rhinestones add a bit of glitz!

Fun time today in the Studio!

UPDATE! Nancy had a good question about where the brown color comes from in the pearl. It's a reflection in the lower part of the house. The embossing is all silver. The top has the alcohol inks applied with a brush. WAY fun!

Create ART!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, you are a master with Ten Seconds Studio! Wondering though: the Pearl tin - where does the brown tone come from? Did you use alcohol ink on that as well?
Thanks for sharing your amazing artwork!

Anonymous said...

Linda, you are a master with Ten Seconds Studio! Wondering though: the Pearl tin - where does the brown tone come from? Did you use alcohol ink on that as well?
Thanks for sharing your amazing artwork!

kelsey said...

This looks absolutely wonderful Linda! So very textural it makes you just want to reach through the screen to touch it.

Jen Crossley said...

This is just so beautiful Linda
Jen

wendy vecchi said...

Hmmmmmmm...I can see a Christmas tree LOADED with these guys!
wendy

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty -- I guess if I want to start making cool stuff I will have to learn to mail order -- my local Michaels is so poorly stocked!

Jamie said...

Linda you are killing me with all this fabulous metal work!!! It looks like so much fun and you have mastered the technique brilliantly! I need to break out my alcohol inks! Love, Jamie

Cecile Nichols said...

VERY nicely done, Linda! You're amazing!!

Cecile

Eva said...

WOW, this is the most amazing little house I have ever seen!!!! You are the QUEEN!!!!