Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Book

This is the next book in the series... trying to use butterflies here. Ribbons and beads and charms...oh, my! It's not a very good picture, but here it is. Three more to go. The new store opened today...Vintaj Earth...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

The garden is looking so wonderful. Erin and I made garden angels yesterday. Bill cut out the wood, and we painted 3 of them. That kid can really paint...her shirt, her arm, my arm, the workbench....you get the picture...but we REALLY had a good time.
Tomorrow maybe a picture of one of the "girls." If it doesn't rain!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be Well!

5 comments:

Carmen said...

This book is stunning! I love the crackle and the satin ribbons! Gorgeous!

The Artistic Spirit said...

Lin,you are really too hard on yourself. The journal is great. You can work with butterfly's... Yeh Vintaj!!

Anonymous said...

These journals just keep getting better and better - they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!

Cecile Nichols said...

I'm with Rachel! I love them all! The rich colors here are gorgeous, Linda!

Cecile

Escape said...

Linda---your journal is spectacular! The way you combined the lace & metal embellishments is to die for! :-)

Lisa V.