Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Wine Box

Got back from a very impromptu trip to Branson to see a couple of Christmas shows. DH just decided we needed to get away for a few days. Got to FINALLY visit with Sharon and Chris at the RED LEAD shop in St. Louis!!!! What a wonderfully inspiring pair of sisters! WOW...neat shop, neat people, and really cool stuff. Also stopped into the Branson shop and picked up several stamps there. Good trip. Now to put some things together for a few gifts before the snow flies.
You know, sometimes it takes longer to take the darn picture than it does to make the entire project. Here I made a wine box for one of the friends we travel with. These things are really great for adding papers. The box is the Bare Elements line by Creative Imaginations. Again, papers and ribbons and inks, oh my. I had fun, but I'm so easily amused. Still have got to get going and make another book. Supplies just came in, so I'll probably be up working while my DH gets his beauty sleep. I'm a nightowl and he's not.

2 comments:

Rachel Greig said...

Just gorgeous Linda!!!

wendy vecchi said...

GREAT colors here!! I LOVE it!!! Someone is getting a great gift. I bet I know which brand of wine goes inside!!
Wendy