Monday, October 22, 2007

The LAST House


WHEW!!! The last house is done! What a fun project this was. The picture is of me on my grandfather's tractor in the middle of Nebraska. My middle name is Marie and dad would call me that on occasion. So here I am, in all my glory, cowgirl hat and shirt. The carefree days we enjoyed in the 50's. All 10 are done and now all I have to do is glue them onto the backboard of the frame. It is totally AMAZING what Distress Inks can do to any paper! Now I can get out there and cut down the garden...looking forward to that....not.

4 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Linda This is awesome you have a wonderful way with colours they are very rich .I love your houses!!!!
Jen

Linda M. Cain said...

Thanks! These colors are the results of layers of Distress Inks! I LOVE them!
Linda

betty2dogs said...

I love the idea of a series of houses. These are wonderful, and I want to read more about them! Thank you for sharing, and writing about your process.

Gretz said...

Oh Linda they just keep getting better!